A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[FIXED] Useless building stopping defeat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kharn
Earth Moulder
Earth Moulder

PostSubject: [FIXED] Useless building stopping defeat   Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:34 am

While sorting out The Swarm's section of the WBC3 wiki, I noticed that all their buildings stop defeat, including the pointless research buildings. As this comes from the main game, The Protectors has naturally inherited these bugs, too.

You will probably need to go through the building.cfg yourself as your mod comes with a lot of changes to how and where units are produced. But upon a quick inspection, it appears the Egg Chamber, which is one of the offending buildings, still only has researches and thus shouldn't prevent defeat.

P.S: Five posts today and not all from me! Is this the most popular this forum has ever been?  lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Useless building stopping defeat   Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:28 am

Fixed in 0.8.3. Topic closed.

There is a log of the maximum number of visitors online at a time in the bottom part of the forum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-protectors.webs.com

[FIXED] Useless building stopping defeat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1