A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[FIXED] Daemon Summoner Mislabeled Spell (Pillar of Fire)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexhandr
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: [FIXED] Daemon Summoner Mislabeled Spell (Pillar of Fire)   Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:00 am

When you use the Daemon Summoner's Pillar of Fire spell, it is not Pillar of Fire, but blink. This issue was in the last patch, and I regret not reporting it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Daemon Summoner Mislabeled Spell (Pillar of Fire)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:17 am

RSB too (as "spellbook (s)" and after a while, diseased regenerates status.

Last edited by Zetoo on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:15 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : cleaning - most of it done on 0.8.5dev already)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Daemon Summoner Mislabeled Spell (Pillar of Fire)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:09 am

Blink is also autocast in proximity to buildings and assassinations from heroes don't say it gives 100 gold.

Edit: Summoning Daemons from the Summoner also bypasses the army limit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender
DeNarr
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Daemon Summoner Mislabeled Spell (Pillar of Fire)   Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:18 am

Ugh, so is that why my summoners are all freaking out? I had a nice block of summoners in my base, planning to summon a daemon swarm when needed. A small army approaches, and my summoners start blinking all over the place until their mana in empty, then they die because I can't summon any daemons, and they were now spread out and easy targets. Can this please be removed? The only time I could think of where I would want them to blink was if I had them on "Cowardly". It's fairly useless when in an actual fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zetoo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Daemon Summoner Mislabeled Spell (Pillar of Fire)   Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:10 pm

DeNarr wrote:
Ugh, so is that why my summoners are all freaking out? I had a nice block of summoners in my base, planning to summon a daemon swarm when needed. A small army approaches, and my summoners start blinking all over the place until their mana in empty, then they die because I can't summon any daemons, and they were now spread out and easy targets. Can this please be removed? The only time I could think of where I would want them to blink was if I had them on "Cowardly". It's fairly useless when in an actual fight.

It works fine if you DO NOT use them in magic attitude (you must cast the spell by yourself, do not let him cast it for you).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Daemon Summoner Mislabeled Spell (Pillar of Fire)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Alexhandr wrote:
When you use the Daemon Summoner's Pillar of Fire spell, it is not Pillar of Fire, but blink. This issue was in the last patch, and I regret not reporting it.
-fixed in 0.8.5

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-protectors.webs.com
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Daemon Summoner Mislabeled Spell (Pillar of Fire)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:18 am

All fixed in 0.8.5. Topic closed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-protectors.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIXED] Daemon Summoner Mislabeled Spell (Pillar of Fire)   

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Daemon Summoner Mislabeled Spell (Pillar of Fire)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1