A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Edited Maps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rodgard
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Edited Maps   Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:51 am

Hi all, first of all i want to say that i love this mod! It gives a new life to my favourite game which is wbc 3. But straight to the point. I like to play on my own maps created via editor, but i'm getting crashed randomly, after 5 minutes or playing or 1 hour (such a loss because i can spend level ups only after the game is finished) I read lot of posts here, and firstly i thought it was barbarians fault, but i get "theprotectors.exe stopped working" when playing with different races (tried a lot of them and still the same). My question is, that large scale battles can occur that often crashes? High amount of buildings (mines, tower)? I will be grateful for answers Surprised And when will be 0.8.6 released? Thanks and sorry for my english. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mealstorm
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: Edited Maps   Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:56 am

I don't think unit/building number matter unless there is like A LOT of them. I have map full of units and buildings to boost up quickly hero level and it crashes rarely.

To be honest I have crashes a lot in skirmish maps. I usually save game like every 5 minutes. Few days back a played a map and every time I attacked one base, game crashed instatly but when I avoided that action I could have run game hour without crash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs

PostSubject: Re: Edited Maps   Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:28 am

Version 0.8.6 will be launched this winter. It bring a lot of crash fixes and stability improvements, amongst others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-protectors.webs.com
Rodgard
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Edited Maps   Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:48 am

Thanks for answers, great to read that. Can't wait for the update! Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edited Maps   

Back to top Go down