A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Forum profile rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Intikhab
Lord
Lord
avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-01-06
Age : 27

PostSubject: Forum profile rules   Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:55 am

I know this is going to sound silly Question but why the website can't have anyone older than 99 years old as a member? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mealstorm
Lord
Lord
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2015-09-27
Location : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Forum profile rules   Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:58 am

Intikhab wrote:
I know this is going to sound silly  Question  but why the website can't have anyone older than 99 years old as a member? scratch

Beucase people older than 99 years are too senile and irritating Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intikhab
Lord
Lord
avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-01-06
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Forum profile rules   Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:37 am

Mealstorm wrote:
Intikhab wrote:
I know this is going to sound silly  Question  but why the website can't have anyone older than 99 years old as a member? scratch

Beucase people older than 99 years are too senile and irritating Laughing

I wonder how people of fey, elves, dwarves and races having long life have to say to this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mealstorm
Lord
Lord
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2015-09-27
Location : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Forum profile rules   Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:46 am

Intikhab wrote:
Mealstorm wrote:
Intikhab wrote:
I know this is going to sound silly  Question  but why the website can't have anyone older than 99 years old as a member? scratch

Beucase people older than 99 years are too senile and irritating Laughing

I wonder how people of fey, elves, dwarves and races having long life have to say to this

Well good thing no fey, elf, dwarf or anyone from long live race will not make account here anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General9913
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Forum profile rules   Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:04 am

Not just them, what if Kirk Douglas decides to create an account?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadlock.wikia.com/wiki/Deadlock:_Gallius_IV
Rodmar18
Lord
Lord
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Forum profile rules   Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:56 am

Kirk Douglas is a fey? albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General9913
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Forum profile rules   Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:05 am

Rodmar18 wrote:
Kirk Douglas is a fey? albino

Good question. All I know is that he knows the longevity spell, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadlock.wikia.com/wiki/Deadlock:_Gallius_IV
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forum profile rules   

Back to top Go down
 
Forum profile rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Thunderfires VS Necron Scarabs
» Cool beans
» "L0lf2p" F2P DG Friends Chat
» storm talon rules
» Clan/Forum Rules and Regulations

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Protectors Forum :: Off-topic-
Jump to: