A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Small tips to make the game more dynamic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ysori
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Small tips to make the game more dynamic   Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:53 am

I have some suggestions that I think will make the game more dynamic and intersting

1.0 - Enemy and Ally BOTs:

IN my humble opinion the BOTs of the game has a very low artificial intelligence. Some times They kill themselves whenever the game starts They just try to all in with all trops and die. I Playied the TPC and I could see that nothing changed since the WBC III.
IN my opinion the BOTs could take care a little more of yours heroes.

2.0 - Auto use spells

If i change my hero to "Magic atacker" or "Magic defender" he just not use any spell at any time. I tryied to wait and nothing gonna happens.

I'm very satisfied to the changes that u all make in TPC because I am a lover of this game and im so gratefull that u are spending your times to make us a new version of our favorite game. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs

PostSubject: Re: Small tips to make the game more dynamic   Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:05 am

Thank you for your suggestions. AI has been greatly improved in version 0.8.7, but the magic attitudes for your hero remains open to discussion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-protectors.webs.com
Ysori
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Small tips to make the game more dynamic   Tue May 23, 2017 9:52 am

Patrick_the_Winekiller wrote:
Thank you for your suggestions. AI has been greatly improved in version 0.8.7, but the magic attitudes for your hero remains open to discussion.

And what u want to do? The hero could cast Agressive skill when necessary. I would be happy with this action Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small tips to make the game more dynamic   

Back to top Go down

Small tips to make the game more dynamic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1