A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Disappeared units return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
strafer

PostSubject: Disappeared units return   Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:57 pm

I started similar topic already and i decided problem solved after reinstalling patch 0.6.2. But i couldn't find some guys as before: ogre of orcs' race and reaper of daemons. They are in editor but are absent in building lists.

I maid clear reinstall battlecry and mod with its patches but result is the same.
Back to top Go down
Patrick_the_Winekiller
Devourer of bugs
Devourer of bugs

PostSubject: Re: Disappeared units return   Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Hello,

Firstly, TPC mod is independent of WBC. You need not mess with your original game whenever installing or reinstalling TPC. Saves a lot of time.

Secondly, this is not a bug report. Several units from the original game have been removed from direct production on purpose. We intend on balancing the races with fewer units and as the versions increase, add the other units (ogres, reapers and more) to the mix. Some however, will only be available through quests, temples, campaign, retinue etc.

Patrick

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-protectors.webs.com
strafer

PostSubject: Re: Disappeared units return   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:23 am

Quote :
Firstly, TPC mod is independent of WBC. You need not mess with your original game whenever installing or reinstalling TPC. Saves a lot of time.
Wow, it's more like total conversion it that case. Thanks for info.

Quote :
Secondly, this is not a bug report. Several units from the original game have been removed from direct production on purpose. We intend on balancing the races with fewer units and as the versions increase, add the other units (ogres, reapers and more) to the mix. Some however, will only be available through quests, temples, campaign, retinue etc.
I thought about it but can't find this information.
Back to top Go down

Disappeared units return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1