A place to discuss about The Protectors mod for Warlords Battlecry 3. Visit http://the-protectors.webs.com for more info.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

YT/Twitch topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salty
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: YT/Twitch topic   Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:50 am

Hi all!

I'm sorry if this is not allowed on this forum or if someone sees this as shameless self promotion, but I have to say that this is not my intent. We all are aware that the WB3 community is facing all the problems "older" game communities face. I had a problem finding a active forum for one! I know this forum is dedicated to the Protectors mod, but I still feel like there would be no mod without the vanilla game and I therefore think that this is the right place to post this.

I run a small stream that has a minor following mostly gathered around Steel Division MP. I recently started playing WB3 on my stream and I'd like to have a greater influx of these kind of players on my stream (WB3, AoW, HoMM, Disciples 4x fantasy and such). The game is hard to record, I tried recording the Protectors mod too but it seems like the menu is a problem with recordings generally (on my stream I get a small box for the menu while the ingame battles work in full screen without glitches).

The conclusion of this long post is that I'd like people to tune in when I play the WB3 vanilla campaign if anyone is interested. Also, I'd like other people to post their twitch streams and/or youtube channels if they do anything WB3 related. My current plan is to play the vanilla campaign out and then play The Protectors, since I played WB3 when I was still mostly a child, and now I can enjoy the whole scope of the game. I'm sorry if people feel like this is just a promotion for my twitch channel, which it to some extent certainly is, but I also feel that I'd like some community building for an old playerbase that seems somewhat fragmented.

Twitch link ---> twitch.tv/saltyslav

Recent broadcast of WB3 ---> twitch.tv/videos/154605472

Thanks!

-Salty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe the Bartender
Keeper of Balance
Keeper of Balance

PostSubject: Re: YT/Twitch topic   Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:53 am

Check out the TPC Discord channel, there's still a sizeable following of the franchise in there. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Joe_the_Bartender

YT/Twitch topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1